Client Service Center

How do you bill for your services?

We have a flexible and varied billing system. Corporate and individual tax returns are typically billed at a flat rate after completion of the return. Monthly bookkeeping and payroll services can be billed at a fixed fee on a monthly basis. Fee proposals are discussed with clients prior to starting work. Special projects are usually billed as time is incurred and at our standard hourly rates.

What hours are you available?

We are available during normal business hours, 9:00am to 7:30pm, Monday through Saturday.

What role do you play if the IRS audits me?

There are only three people who can represent you in federal tax court: your CPA, your attorney, or an enrolled agent. If you are audited, we will do our very best to explain and defend all details of returns that we have prepared.

How much and what kind of preparation do you need for my return?

Here’s a short list that should cover most situations: All W-2’s, 1099 INT’s, 1099 DIV’s, 1099B’s (if stock sales have occurred), 1099 MISC’s (if self-employed), K-1’s, 1098’s for mortgage interest, real estate and personal property tax bills, contribution records, significant medical expenses, unreimbursed employee expenses, investment interest incurred, rental property income & expenses, and farm income & expenses (if applicable).